The new GPS-Photo Link+
GeoSpatial Experts is happy to announce the availability of the new GPS-Photo Link+. It includes the most significant functionality improvements incorporated into the GPS-Photo Link product line in the last 5 years.
Without a current maintenance agreement, the new subscription service will costs the same as the current maintenance fee ($149/yr). You retain your existing GPS-Photo Link 5.x licenses which are no longer being updated.
New Features in the GPS-Photo Link+ subscription service include:
- The new web based Administrator's Dashboard allows you to monitor who is using GPS-Photo Link+ and deactivate or disable the license making it available for use on another computer
Sorting, reporting, and other output
- Faster processing and output creation
- Support for ArcGIS 10.2
- Sort photos based on any attribute
- Filter photos by attribute values, then group and create contact sheet reports based on those groups (the data from the first photo represents the group)
- Ue groups to create CSV reports with one line for many photos
- Crop photos using set aspect ratios for reports
- Create condensed reports with larger photos and page breaks by group
- Use 40 Memos fields (increased from previous 20 fields)
- Open attribute dropdown lists in the Attribute Editor to add or edit data.
- See attribute names and Memo titles when selecting data for watermarking, renaming photos, and selecting attributes to include in reports and databases
If you are an existing GPS-Photo Link user, please click here to move to the new GPS-Photo Link+.