GeoJot+ Solution Partners
- Laser Technology Inc. is the manufacturer of the most popular line of professional handheld measurement and mapping lasers in the world called the TruPulse series. They are maintaining a strong focus on saving professionals time and money collecting field data in applications including forestry, natural resource management, mining, construction, GIS mapping, telecommunications and electric utilities.
- Cansel helps organizations measure, analyze, design and build more efficiently and profitably. It is the only company of its kind in Canada, providing unique and tailored solutions for over 40 years. Some of the markets they serve include engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, utilities, forestry, and government.
- CompassTools Inc. specializes in field data collection tools, provides complete customized solutions involving: sales, service, rentals, support, repair and training for GPS data collectors, laser rangefinders, GPS cameras, imagery, and other peripherals, as stand-alone products or integrated field data collection solutions. Serving Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico, Nebraska, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Texas.
- Electronic Data Solutions: Since 1986, Elecdata has built its reputation by supplying quality instrumentation and unparalleled customer support. An authorized distributor and system integrator for GPS and GIS field data collection solutions serving Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii, they offer total solutions based upon customer needs.
- Frontier Precision Inc. has been serving the land surveying, engineering, and GIS professionals throughout the western United States since 1988. Frontier Precision is committed to top notch service and support serving North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming.
- Geo Tactical Solutions: As the leading provider of military photo-intelligence solutions, GTS is committed to enhancing and optimizing the photo-intelligence collection, exploitation, and dissemination process. Their complete end-to-end solutions are proven to improve efficiency and enhance mission results.
- Precision Laser & Instrument, Inc. is an “Authorized Distribution Partner” of Trimble equipment and accessories. They provide comprehensive positioning solutions for the Construction, Surveying, and GIS industries by offering sales of top-quality laser, optical, and positioning equipment and accessories. PLI has service centers that have made them a “Preferred Service Provider” and “Authorized Warranty Center” for a number of manufacturers, rentals with a rent-to-own option for cost-effective solutions to supplement existing equipment, and training/technical support that is available with every sale or rental made. This training and support can further be customized by length or location to fit all job-specific needs. PLI is renowned for its high level of customer care, serving Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, and Southern Michigan.
- SDG Systems , LLC delivers innovative solutions on rugged hardware platforms. They are a world-wide, value-added reseller of rugged computing products, and a provider of technical support, software customizations, and complete solutions. SDG Systems is a leader in the implementation of Google Android (AOSP) solutions on rugged devices and has been developing and supporting Linux system software since 2001.
- Western Data Systems is your Texas and Oklahoma Survey Sales, Rental and Service of Optical, GPS and Mapping products.