This screen is displayed when GPS-Photo Link is processing your photos.
After the photos are processed, you will be able to view the web page output :
This screen shows you how many of the photos were linked to a lat/lon position.
Click "Browse Output Folder" to open Windows Explorer to the output directory.
Click "View Web Page" to launch your Internet browser to display the web output.
Click "Continue" to return to the first wizard screen.
If some or all of your photos did not get linked to a position, it might be because of one of the following:
- The correct time zone was not selected in the Time Sync screen.
- The "Auto adjust for daylight saving time, if needed" was not selected. Only unselect if you need the time to be always in standard time.
- You didn't take a photo of the GPS showing the local time, to be used on the Time Offset Entry screen.
- Your camera was not set to the correct local time.
- Your GPS was not set to display the time in local time.
- The "Use GPS position only if within XX seconds" in the Time Sync screen is set too low, try setting to 120 or 500 seconds.