The GeoJot+ is an annual subscription service is comprised of 3 components: The Administator’s Dashboard is where you can add, revoke, and transfer activations for the app and Core. The Mobile App for Android and Apple devices is used for field data collection. And GeoJot+ Core allows you to process photos and data back in the office creating reports, maps and database input.
- GeoJot+ Overview Webinar
- GeoJot+ Set-Up Guide
- GeoJot+ Training Videos
- GPS-Photo Link Training Videos (GeoJot+ Core was built on GPS-Photo Link)
- Context-Sensative Help Thoughout GeoJot+
- Lose your GeoJot+ Trial Confirmation Email? See this sample message.
- GeoJot+ FAQs
- GeoJot+ Tips & Tricks
- The GeoSpatial Experts Blog
- Click here to submit a question to support
GeoJot+ Core (formerly GPS-Photo Link)
Ricoh GPS Cameras
- Ricoh G800SE Camera Manual (includes instructions on connecting WiFi and Bluetooth, memos and more). Get the manual for the GP-1 GPS module for the RicohG800SE.
- Ricoh G800SE Software Manual (includes instructions on setting up Memo fields and voice recording) Download the latest Ricoh software (firmware and DC Software).
- Ricoh G700SE Camera Manual (includes instructions on connecting WiFi and Bluetooth, memos and all other aspects of the camera. And the manual for the GP-1 GPS module for the RicohG700SE.
- Ricoh G700SE Software Manual (includes instructions on setting up Memo fields and voice recording) Get the latest Ricoh Caplio software version from Ricoh. Get the Ricoh firmware for the G700SE.