Learn more about the GeoJot+ field data collection solution and GeoJot+ Core (formerly known as GPS-Photo Link). Below find training tutorials for specific workflows, view recorded webinars, and read use cases.
- GeoJot+ Core Quick Start Guide
- Getting the most out of your 15 day GeoJot+ trial
- Set up and configuration of the GeoJot+ app
- Field data collection with the GeoJot+ app
- Managing GeoJot+ users with the Administrator’s Dashboard
- Form creation and distribution
- Consistently configure app settings via email
- Using GeoJot+ with an LTI laser rangefinder
- Navigating back to a point to collect new data
- Advanced form creation
- Reverse geocoding in the GeoJot+ app
- How to connect your phone to a higher accuracy GPS via bluetooth
- Sign Inventories with GeoJot+
- Facilities Inventories with GeoJot+
- Trail Inventories with GeoJot+
- Wilderness Characteristic Inventories
GeoJot+ Core (formerly GPS-Photo Link)
Check out the extensive selection of training videos for GeoJot+ Core (formerly known as GPS-Photo Link). Topics range from a quick overview of the program to in-depth training for each step in photo processing and output generation. .
Download a 15 day trail version
Sign up for a free 15 day trial of GeoJot+, our new field data collection solution. To try GeoJot+ Core, sign up for the GeoJot+ trial and then follow the instructions to download GeoJot+ Core and the Administrator’s Dashboard… and as a bonus, you can choose to use the app during the trial period.
Read our case studies to see how people across the globe are photo mapping to solve business problems.